3rd International Scientific-Practical Conference "Evidence-based practice: from health to social well-being"
The conference will take place on 20 April 2023.
Aims of the conference:
- To bring together academics, researchers and practitioners.
- To motivate scientific and practical discussion on trends in the activities of health and social work professionals in the context of evidence-based practice.
- To promote practical interprofessional collaboration on evidence-based practice.
- To share own experiences, reliable evidences and new ideas.
These topics to be discussed during the conference:
- Evidence-based practice: from the classroom to the patient (dental care, nursing, rehabilitation).
- Good examples of evidence-based practice in social work.
- Evidence-based aesthetic and cosmetic skin care.
- Evidence-based training in health, social, and human sciences.
- Challenges and opportunities in the application of evidence-based practice.